NO Joining Fees | NO Admin Fees | NO Transactions Fees | NO Cancellation Fees
Choose from a selection of payment frequencies
Available online only – this offer is not available for purchase at the studio
- All payments are made online with Visa or MasterCard via our secure payment system, Ezidebit
- Cash, EFTPOS (debit card), Visa card or Mastercard are accepted for casual classes only at the studio. Please note: Canberra Yoga Space does not accept American Express (AMEX) or Diner’s Club.
- Direct debit payments are automatic – they occur each week, fortnight or 4-week period depending on your selected preference.
- The price of your direct debit contract is set for a 12 month period from when the contract commences. The price may be adjusted after this 12 months if the initial contract was set at a discounted rate.
- Your direct debit may be upgraded to more classes a week, or downgraded to fewer classes a week at any time. Any changes to your direct debit terms must be requested by email to the studio.
- You may suspend your direct debit at any time (for example, if you are travelling or unable to practice due to illness or injury). Please email the studio to request any changes to your direct debit contract.
- We require at least 3 days written notice to suspend your direct debit.
- Minimum suspension period is 14 days.
- Direct debit cannot be suspended while classes are being made up.
- Make-ups are permitted if you miss a class. You can attend a make-class anytime in the two weeks after the end of the previous direct debit period. You don’t have to let us know beforehand – just turn up to the class and let the teacher know you are doing a make-up class.
- Please Note: Cancelation requests for direct debits must be sent by email to the studio. Refunds will not apply if you forget a class or for last-minute cancellations.
- If you have any questions or concerns relating to your account or direct debit, please contact the studio.
- All payments are final and non-refundable.
- Under certain circumstances, if you are unable to attend a particular workshop, class or event, you may request to convert your purchase to a credit to be used at a later date. To do this you must email the studio at least 24 hours before the scheduled time of the workshop, class or event you are unable to attend.
- Any value credited to your account may be used for future workshops, courses or classes.