Join Danielle Mondahl – ‘Thai Yoga Massage by Dani’ in CANBERRA, ACT for Level 1 Thai Massage Training, a 4-day intensive to learn, practice and receive a complete 90-minute Thai Yoga Massage, combining yoga postures, massage, acupressure, energy work and meditation. Ideal for yoga practitioners, health/beauty therapists, and anyone interested in sharing the power of touch.
In this 4-day intensive training program, you will learn and apply a full 90 minute Thai Yoga Massage sequence utilizing yoga postures, passive stretching, acupressure, energy work, massage and meditation to assist the client in reducing tension, enhancing flexibility, experiencing deep relaxation and improving overall wellbeing. You will incorporate the fundamentals of effortless, flowing transitions between postures, and learn how to maintain proper body alignment and apply energy balance through and Thai energy lines. Must be able-bodied.
- The four foundations of Thai yoga massage (awareness, body mechanics, movement, and massage techniques using hands, knees, feet, and elbows)
- Effortless transitions between postures
- An introduction to contraindications and safety
- Care for the client and therapist before, during, and after the massage
- Massage for shoulders, head, back, arms, hands, legs, abdomen, and feet.
Level 1 Training – March 12 – 15, 2021
- Super Early Bird until 18 Nov 2020 – $700
- Early Bird until 6 Jan 2021 – $750
- Full Price from 7 Jan 2021 – $800
Level 2 Training TBC 2021
- Super Early Bird until TBC – $700
- Early Bird until TBC – $750
- Full Price from TBC – $800
About the Facilitator:
Danielle (Dani) Mondahl is an experienced Thai Yoga Massage Practitioner and Yoga Teacher based on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland. She is the only trainer in Australia providing specialized training in Thai Yoga Massage for Pregnancy. Dani travels regularly to Canberra to conduct her Thai Yoga Massage workshops.