Kaʻaʻawa, Hawaii | POSTPONED UNTIL 2024
Your Hosts: Eli Haski and TL Leonard
Eli and TL welcome you to an introspective and spiritual journey, where you can disconnect from your busy life and come home to yourself. Reconnect to your true essence in the beautiful nature Hawaii has to offer. This is an opportunity to reset, recharge, recalibrate, reinvigorate and renew yourself, all while being energetically held, guided, and cared for by us.
The Windward Retreat Center is the perfect place to take it all in. The center accommodates a maximum of 10 people, allowing you to dive deeper inward, and find meaningful connections, with time to get to know other guests. This glorious setting with wonderful vegetarian food will foster a connection to sisterhood and self, nourishing the divine feminine within.
PLEASE NOTE: This retreat is for women only.
Your Retreat Experience
This retreat is designed to help you recharge, and deepen your yoga practice and internal energy. Daily practice will help you create a new routine that allows you to revitalise, reconnect to your inner divine nature and renew your relationship with yourself. We will explore several aspects of self-care and how you can integrate daily practices into your busy schedule, to create consistent ways of nourishing your body and mind, fostering greater harmony.
- 5 Nights/ 6 Days in comfortable and peaceful accommodation
- Daily yoga, mindfulness, and meditation
- Moderate hike up the mountain side to experience magic views of the Makaua and Kaiaka Chanels and out to the Pacific Ocean
- Workshops on nutrition, health, and creating self-care practices
- Welcome ceremony and energy clearing
- Sound healing ceremony
- 3 daily vegetarian meals (exception: lunch not included when on excursion)
- Half Day Excursion to North Shore town, Haleiwa, for shopping, exploring, and lunch (not included). Stop on the way back to the Retreat Centre at a secluded beach for a swim or relax under a palm tree. Transportation included.
- Day Excursion to the Polynesian Cultural Centre where you will experience the traditions and culture of the various Polynesia islands. Admission, luau, dinner, evening show, and transportation included.
- Pick up on 31 August from the designated meeting place for transport to the retreat centre and drop back to the same meeting place on the 5th September
- Bath towels and face cloths at retreat centre, you may want to bring your own beach towel
- Yoga mats and blocks are provided at the retreat centre – feel free to bring your own
- 1 hr relaxation massage in the beautiful gardens of the retreat centre.
- Wifi is available at the retreat centre
Windward Retreat Centre is nestled between the spectacular Ko’olau mountains and the beautiful white sandy beaches of Ka’a’awa on the eastern side of the island of O’ahu. The centre is spread across three acres of tropical rainforest with numerous hiking trails and views of the magnificent sunrise. This peaceful setting promotes optimal relaxation and reflection. Spend your free time reading, exploring, or socializing with other guests.
Shared room with 3 single beds.
6 Beds available
Share a bed and save $300 each!
Bring a friend you know quite well and share a single room with a queen size bed to save $300 each.
Your own room
Pay a single supplement of +$500AUD for your own room. Only 1 room available.
- All prices are per person
- Spaces are strictly limited – 6 single beds and 2 Queen beds. Max 10 people.
- A deposit of $500 is payable upon confirmation of booking
- Payment plans are available: 3 instalments of $1000 each, 30, 60, and 90 days after the initial deposit payment.
- The payment plan is only available for deposits placed by the 28th Feb 2023.
- Payment in full is due by the 30th June 2023.
- Contact Eli to get the Discount code for (Option B) or to get the link for the single supplement (Option C).
TL brings a light-hearted approach to her teaching and loves teaching many styles of yoga as well as pilates. She is a natural at making everyone feel welcome and uplifted with her positive energy. TL has a way of weaving anatomical alignment, breathwork, and yogic philosophy into her classes.
She encourages and inspires others to move beyond their physical and mental barriers no matter what level of practice they may be at. In addition to her years of teaching yoga and pilates, she is a certified holistic nutritional consultant that has a passion for holistic health and wellness.
Meet Your Hosts
Eli is the director of Canberra Yoga Space. She is a very grounded and open teacher. Her teaching style is anatomical with therapeutic highlights and an emphasis on enjoying the space between the poses. Her classes are adaptable and an exploration of movement, body and spirit.
Eli loves to infuse her sense of spirit and joy through her classes and in all she does. This retreat is an opportunity to go on a deep journey of spirit through ritual and practices of yoga and meditation as a way of connection to your body and soul.
The Fine Print
The following items are NOT included in your retreat fee:
- Purchases while on the island and on excursions
- Lunch while on excursions
- Transportation from the designated drop-off point to HNL airport after the retreat. We can help you arrange this with our private drivers if needed.
- Personal toiletries
Should you fall sick before the retreat and need to cancel, the cancelation policy outlined below will apply. If you feel you may be at higher-than-average risk, please take extra care 2 weeks prior to the retreat by using masks when out to minimize your potential exposure to Covid and other diseases.
Should you contract Covid, or any other illness, while on the retreat you will be isolated as far as practically possible and cared for. Rest is best, so we will bring you meals and make sure you are as comfortable as can be. Should you need further medical assistance we will help with arrangements.
Please ensure you have adequate travel insurance in place before you go.
We really want you to come but we know sometimes things don’t go according to plan and in the current climate we will be as flexible as we can.
Cancelation by a participant:
If you wish to cancel your participation in the retreat MORE THAN 2 months prior to the retreat start date – ie: before 30th June 2023 – a full refund, less a 10% admin fee, will apply.
If you wish to cancel your participation in the retreat LESS THAN 2 months prior to the retreat start date – ie. after 1st July 2023 – No refund will be given unless a replacement participant can be found to take your place. If a replacement participant is found, an administration fee of 10% will apply.
If you do need to cancel, fees already paid may be transferred to another member of your family or a friend. However, the money paid is not transferable to other courses or classes offered by Canberra Yoga Space.
Cancelation by the organisers:
In the event the retreat is canceled by the organisers due to unforeseen circumstances, participants will receive a full refund.
You can choose not to participate in any activities, but we do encourage you to attend all the yoga classes to make the most out of your retreat experience.
We will be sending out a form regarding dietary requirements in due course, to ensure we can provide you with the yummiest food. Should you have any severe allergies or specific health needs, please let us know before you purchase your spot to ensure we can safely accommodate you.
Getting to the retreat centre
The whole group will meet at a designated meeting place on the windward side of the island on 31st August 2023. Specific time and location will be determined once all guest flights have been booked.
You can make your way to this spot directly from the airport via taxi, uber, or bus, or from your accommodation if you have arrived prior to the day. We will travel the rest of the way to the Windward Retreat Center together in private vans. You will be returned to the meeting place at the end of the retreat, so you can make your way to your next destination.
Can my partner come?
This retreat is a women-only retreat. Your partner is welcome provided they are female. In this case, you may prefer to book the Share the Bed option (b) when making your retreat purchase. Contact Eli to get the discount code for booking.
Should you have any other questions please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to get back to your promptly.
Love Eli & TL